Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Spitaly.


Spitaly., originally uploaded by OC Chronicle.

I know you've been waiting and re-checking all day to see the photo of Christian's spit-up that looked like Italy that I posted about this morning... well, here it is!

What an amazing kid, huh? With talent like this, I'll be able to live a grand life in my old age as my boy takes care of me!



Come on... this is freaky! I'm sitting there reading a story about Italy, I'm burping the baby, he regurgitates all over my shirt and it makes the pattern of Italy! cue the Twilight Zone music!

1 comment:

10 Best Home Based Business said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my nm new mexico house cleaning blog site.