Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Perspective.

Kudos to GOP and the City for offering a little perspective on the elections yesterday:
"Democrats won races in New Jersey and Virginia, so what? They are races that the Democrats were already favored to win anyway. Corzine's lead in New Jersey was well over the 10 points he eventually won by. Someone will have to help me with Virginia politics, since I don't care who the governor of Virginia is regardless of party. Personally, I'm just glad that I don't have to see another negative attack ad from New Jersey.Over the next few days months, the media will drone on about 'Bush-factors' and 'shifting tides' in these two elections. I will even bet $25 that I get an email from John Kerry claiming a huge victory, a blow to Bush and his cabal crony conservatives, and a beg for money."


It really isn't a shocking development that a millionaire, Democrat, US Senator won the NJ Governor race. Why is this such a harbinger? NJ hasn't gone Red State in over a decade.

Also, check-in on Don Surber today as he has an open post for multitudes of reactions and "blogpinions" on the election.

No comments: