Thursday, August 04, 2005

Irreverant? Yes. Funny? God yes!


Musum Pontificalis is a new blog by "Papa Ratzi". You guessed it, it's Benedict XVI himself in the blogosphere!

Check out the former Joseph Ratzinger's bio on the blog:
"Basically, I'm just your average Joe. I like to drink beer and muse like everyone else. I love the Good Lord with all my heart and He has blessed me immensely, for which I am eternally grateful. I work very hard trying to shepherd His flock; which is no small task when you consider all of the wolves in sheep's clothing out there! So occasionally, I need some R&R. For me, that comes in the form of musing. Thanks to Blogger, I can muse all I want and it doesn't take a single penny from Peter's Pence."

See, we Catholics are smart, funny AND don't take ourselves TOO seriously all the time.

HT: Roman Catholic Blog: Truth Through Satire

No comments: