Friday, June 03, 2005

Rather evasive...

From last night's Larry King Live: Larry King interview Dan Rather about the forged document brou-ha-ha.

KING: Are you saying the story might be correct?

RATHER: Well, I'm saying a prudent person might take that view.

KING: Do you have that view?

RATHER: Well, I'm saying a prudent person might take that view.


Would Rather let any of his interview subjects get away with this dodg-duck-spin?

He has become nothing more than a characateur of himself at this point and his fall from the top is Lear-like.

1 comment:

Ca California House Cleaning said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I was in love with your in indiana house cleaning blog site.