Thursday, August 17, 2006

Psychic's rendering of JonBenet murder from 1998


It's been a few months since OC Chronicle has been updated, but the JonBenet suspect story has compelled me to show you something. I've read about this case on the internet for quite sometime because, as the father of young girls, I'm terrified of something this horrible happenning to us. Also, I couldn't imagine the horror of being falsly accused, worldwide, of such a heinous act.

When I saw the image of the suspect, I remembered that I saw a sketch of a suspect based upon a psychic's vision back in 1998. Now I don't believe in this psychic stuff, but check this out: Psychic's rendering of JonBenet murder from 1998.

"To this day, John and Patsy Ramsey have lived up to their promise and continue to search for their daughter's killer. They have posted a composite sketch of a suspect compiled by the late psychic, Dorothy Allison, on their Internet site with the attached message:

"Have you seen this man? This man may have been in the Boulder area in December 1996. ... We firmly believe that this most horrible of killers will be caught based on information provided by people who care about right and wrong. ... Please help, so another innocent child will not be a victim and another family will not suffer unbearable grief."

Allison, who claimed to have assisted police investigations, came up with her vision of the suspect during an April 1998 appearance on a network television show. She died on December 3, 1999. Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner declined to comment on the late psychic's work."



UPDATE: I got robbed by Drudge! I forwarded Matt Drudge the link to this post and the link to the Psychic's drawing from the "True Crime" web page. He bypasses OC Chronicle and linked directly to True Crime. Come on Matt! I GAVE YOU A GREAT TIP!

No comments: