Friday, December 09, 2005

Camp Katrina: Schiavo Misses the Spotlight

From Spc. Van Treuren at Camp Katrina:
"Check it out: Strange how all he wanted was to be 'left alone' when he was trying to get rid of his wife. Word now is that fifteen minutes of infamy wasn't enough for this dude:
Schiavo announced Wednesday he is forming a political action committee to support or oppose candidates depending on where they stood on the divisive case that ended when Terri Schiavo died of dehydration March 31, 13 days after her feeding tube was removed.
The spotlight is addicting, huh Mike? You and Cindy Sheehan should start a twelve step program or something."


I have my 1st New Year's Resolution: To not blog about this guy or Cindy Sheehan again. The Terri Schiavo and Cindy Sheehan stories paralyzed my blogging activity as I just couldn't being myself to write about them, or anything else as long as their stories were dominant. PLEASE GO AWAY!

No comments: