Friday, July 08, 2005

Air America Radio - Why "Progressives" can't be trusted with National Security

It's 12:45 AM, I can't sleep, and in a fit of insomniac desperation I turn the radio to Air America and I hear something called theMike Malloy Show. I was informed by Mr. Malloy that "over the last few years America is the greatest purveyor of terrorism in the world today" and that when he first heard of today's attacks in London, his first thought was that "the Bush crime family must have been behind this".

He and his callers went on to explain that the Bush administration coordinated today's bombings to help pass the Patriot Act and to divert the G8 discussions away from global warming.

If memory serves, Air America was launched to help the Democratic Party better communicate its message to the American public... I hope it's working, I think everyone should hear this, it's disgusting.

No comments: